Pictures of our life in New Zealand
Se ei ole vain konepelti ja näyttää todella Smurf!
Christelle, I can kind of understand what you meant but its really bad Finnish... Google I assume?
Is he helping with the housework!! I think Christelle means he looks like a little Smurf in his tight pants and top but he doesnt have a hat...very cute
That wasnt meant to be anonymous not sure what happened
very cute!! aunty shells
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Se ei ole vain konepelti ja näyttää todella Smurf!
Christelle, I can kind of understand what you meant but its really bad Finnish... Google I assume?
Is he helping with the housework!! I think Christelle means he looks like a little Smurf in his tight pants and top but he doesnt have a hat...very cute
That wasnt meant to be anonymous not sure what happened
very cute!!
aunty shells
Post a Comment